- This event has passed.
'Influential Communication – Get What You Want by Letting Go' – Free Session – Shanghai
December 15, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Everyone is on a mission to get what they want. This can feel like a constant atmosphere of negotiation, and lead to a defensive communication strategy between managers and their teams, collaborators, clients or spouses. Specifically, a people manager is stuck between a rock and a hard place – needing to execute the strategies that come from the top down, while supporting the team under you.
This may seem like an impossible dilemma in getting what you want – but the key to it all lies in the Improvisational Theater concepts of CHIVALRY & SUPPORT, ACTIVE AGREEMENT, PRESENCE and ACTIVE LISTENING. These tools help actors create worlds together onstage, and are ideal communication tools for mastering every conversation.
During this 3 hours session, we will do the following activities:
▪ Opening – Kong! Qi! Pao!
▪ Introduction – Applied Improvisation
▪ Pairs Persuasion – One Million Dollars
▪ Pairs Active Agreement – Remember When
▪ Active Listening/Chivalry & Support – Backfacing
▪ Letting Go/Presence – The Six Headed Expert
▪ Influence – Do as I Don’t Say
▪ Closing – Word-at-a-time Story
▪ CM Lucky Draw/Announcements
8-December, 2017 (1 week prior)
For More Information, Click Here