The NLP Intensive Practitioner Program
September 3 - September 6RMB15000
This certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Program will allow you to learn the essential frameworks and people skills that are required to become a competent NLP Practitioner. If you are a people person and interested in helping others, this program is the one for you.
This comprehensive NLP Practitioner program aims to equip you with a broad range of powerful tools, techniques, verbal and non-verbal communication skills that you can build into your life right away, to help yourself, or other people understand the thoughts and feelings that influence their habits, actions and behaviours.
As a field of study, NLP is packed full of unconventional ideas that break down unwanted habits and limiting beliefs, build confidence and create compelling, life-transforming anchors. The skills you will learn at Practitioner level can be applied in areas such as business, sports, education, coaching, therapy or even just for your own personal development and growth.
NLP Practitioner training has historically attracted international interest for guiding individuals on a life-changing journey of learning, change, self-discovery and personal enlightenment.
In four days program, we include:
• What’s NLP?
• The NLP Presuppositions – Beliefs that Effective NLP Masters hold
• Making NLP Work in the Real World
• Calibration – The art of reading people
• Submodailities – Breaking down our inner world to increase control
• Meta-programs – Understanding our unconscious tendencies and how to work with others
• The Circle of Excellence & The Fist of Zen
• The Meta-Model – Breaking the concrete around our problems
• Sleight of Mouth – Strategies for Extreme Flexibility
• Eliciting Values – Free form
• The Milton Model – Accessing the Unconscious Mind
• Time-Line Therapy Part 1 – Traveling along the Time-Line & Releasing Trapped Emotions
• Time-Line Therapy Part 2 – Using the Timeline to Overcome Trauma
• Combining All Your Skills – The NLP Dojo – Free-form Practice Session